Univeristy of Calabar-UNICAL Convocation Guide
Univeristy of Calabar-UNICAL Convocation Guide for free. As a matter of facts, this is a free guide on UNICAL Convocation. Likewise, Following the publication of the Univeristy of Calabar, UNICAL 32nd Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events. The authorities of the institution release some important information to all Graduands of the institution as regards the coming event.
UNICAL Convocation Guide On payment
Furthermore, Academic Gowns: Gowns are to be obtained from Faculty Officers on the payment of a deposit of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira only). After the ceremony, returned grown will take back N2,000.00(Two Thousand Naira) balance
For Graduate School graduands, the following will apply
- Outright purchase of Academic Gowns:
- New Gown = N42,000.00 each
- Old Gown = N35,000.00 each
- Likewise, Masters
- New Gown = N25,000.00 each
Hiring of Graduate Gowns
- Firstly, PGD = N10,000.00
- MASTERS = N10,000.00
- Finally, Ph.D = N10.000.00 only
Invitation Cards to Parents/Guardians
Furthermore, the Faculty Officers issues each Graduand two invitation cards. Likewise, two guests are entitled to on Graduand.
- Firstly, Graduands are to rob fully, and seated at Abraham Ordia Sports stadium by 9.30am. Graduands who are not robbed will not enter the convocation venue.
- Secondly, Nobody including graduands and their parents/guardians are allowed into the convocation venue after 9.15am.
- Only accredited Photographers will be allowed into the Stadium.
- Likewise, All small scale business operators, including Photographers, Video operators, food/drinks vendors, cloth/shoes retailers etc wishing to do business on campus on the convocation day are to pay N3,000.00 only to any Commercial Bank with UNICAL CBN Remita A/C No. 0050217461078. Obtain a Teller and forward same to the office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) for the issuance of receipts for such payments. Receipt Admits.
- Other medium-large scale business operators will pay between N50,000.00 – N100,000.00, as the case maybe into the aforementioned account.
- Finally, All Vehicles entering the campus on the Convocation day will pay N1,000.00 only as permit/parking fee. Members of the University of Calabar Community will only be allowed entry on presentation of a valid UNICAL ID Card. All are please advised to comply to avoid any embarrassments.
Furthermore, the University of Calabar Administration looks forward to welcoming all her graduands and well-wishers to the convocation ceremonies.
All enquiries on the 32nd Convocation Ceremonies should be directed to the office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor-(08035458641)/Chairman, CPC or the Registrar of the University.
For more information on the University, please visit our website, http:www.unical.edu.ng and official e-mail address email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org