2019/2020 University of Calabar-UNICAL All Fees Procedure
2019/2020 University of Calabar-UNICAL All Fees Procedure for Students. Likewise, this is a free guide on UNICAL all fees Procedure. Similarly, this is to inform all newly admitted candidates (NUC and CES programmes) on how to pay fess at UNICAL. Furthermore, the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has released the acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Definition of terms:
- Firstly, NUC – Candidates offered provisional admission into UNICAL full-time Degree programmes.
- Secondly, CES – Candidates offered provisional admission into UNICAL pre-degree, diploma, sandwich and part-time degree programmes.
University of Calabar Acceptance Fee For Now
- FIRSTLY, UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS [BOTH PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME] – 25,000
- DIPLOMA STUDENTS – 25,000
- SANDWICH STUDENTS – 25,000
- LASTLY, PRE-DEGREE STUDENTS – 25,000
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Firstly, Walk into any commercial bank nationwide and University of Calabar Micro Finance bank.
- Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
Furthermore, Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
Similarly, Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
Finally, Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.