2019/2020 University of Calabar Post UTME Form/UNICAL
2019/2020 University of Calabar Post UTME Form/UNICAL is on going. As a matter of facts, this is a free guide on UNICAL Post UTME Form on sale. Similarly, the University of Calabar (UNICAL) invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session Post UTME screening exercise. Furthermore, UNICAL Post UTME Test will be commence on Monday, 27th July, 2019 at the University’s CBT Centre.
UNICAL Post UTME Form and Screening Eligibility
Furthermore, Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination are eligible. Likewise, those has chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session are also eligible.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME
The following options are available:
- Firstly, E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. Likewise, with the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Secondly, Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
Recommended: Fee Downloadable UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Furthermore, On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- Firstly, LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Likewise, Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Finally, Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000
UNICAL Post UTME Registration Portal Opening and Closing Date.
Furthermore, Registration will start from Monday, 17th June, 2019, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, 17th July, 2019.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise – Important Information
- Firstly, Candidates are to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
- Secondly, The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Lastly, Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
- Secondly, Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration will reduce rush.
- Finally, Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Friday 26th July 2019 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.