Info On How To Do things Right with JAMB From JAMB Policy
Info On How To Do things Right with JAMB From JAMB Policy is every one for free. Information they say is power. Similarly, Know how to work with JAMB. Likewise, Doing things right and doing right things. The administration of UTME is a collective effort and crucial national assignment.
How To Do things Right with JAMB From JAMB Policy
About 7,000 human resources were at the disposal of the Board for the conduct of the examination. Whereas the entire workforce of JAMB is less than 1,800 across the states of the Federation. These abundant human resources assisted the Board tremendously and we are grateful to them for making their services available to us.
In each of the 702 Computer-Based Test (CBT) centers. There were ten personnel comprising three permanent or adhoc staff of JAMB as Supervisor. Technical Officer and Biometric Verification Machine (BVM) officer; three Proctors appointed by the Chief External Examiner of each state. Who is a representative of the Vice-Chancellors, Rectors or Provosts. Two corps members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and two representatives of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC). Likewise, each CBT Centre had ten resident officer. These are as follows:
- Firstly, Supervisor – 1
- Secondly, Technical Staff – 1
- Biometric Verification/ Reporting Officer – 1
- Proctors – 3
- NYSC Corps member – 2
- Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps – 2
Total – 10
Furthermore, each centre has its local staff who must have been pre-registered with the Board. Intuitively, the Board pays a sum of N10,000 per day. Likewise, the Board pays CBT centre owners N600 per candidate.
How To Check Results
Furthermore, Candidates are to use the phone numbers they used to register to text RESULT to 55019. There is no need to approach any CBT Centre or cyber café to check results. Similarly, those who were ABSENT, got their Registration CANCELLED or have their results WITHHELD will be told. The following are the responses to be expected:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: “This phone number was not used for registration.”
- Similarly, A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows…(and the details will be provided).
- Furthermore, a candidate receives “Result Withheld”, when the result is Withheld.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- Likewise, A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.
Info On How To Do things Right with JAMB From JAMB Policy is Free
DownloadDoing this Right with JAMB