Customer Relationship Manager at Jumia Nigeria
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager – Jumia
Job Type: Full time
- As a Customer Relationship Manager, You must have a pioneer mindset, ambitious, hardworking and have a deep-rooted understanding of CRM strategy and execution.
- You strongly believe in constantly testing new ideas, to innovate and optimize.
- You are flexible and forward thinking who easily connect with new people.
In Particular you will:
- Manage the overall marketing strategy on how Jumia communicates every day the commercial planning to its consumers to generate sales, increase engagement and boost loyalty.
- Also, To define an operational roadmap of marketing communications accordingly to the Commercial Planning input coming from commercial team and from Customer Insights.
- Also, Setup, improve, and optimize communications to constantly improve customer conversion and retention KPIs through all the channels on each Email, SMS, Push notifications, web notifications by AB testing content and timing.
- Set-up revenue targets per day, campaigns and channels and make sure targets are met every day.
- Also Analyze daily performance and make decisions accordingly:
- Report performance to senior management on a regular basis explaining why and how.
- Alsol, Inspire the wording content for all the communications accordingly to market innovation, Jumia brand guidelines and knowledge of marketing.
- Earn the love of our customers by being relevant at each step of communications content making.
- Also, Lead and coach team members to grow their skills and ownership.
- Demonstrate a capacity to propose innovation to set up.
- Finally, Coordinate with different departments to make sure high-quality content production and campaign generation.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Also, 3+ years’ experience with a solid foundation in Digital or CRM project management
- Also, Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office packages & HTML
- Also, Fast learning ability and accurate attention to details
- Systematic and methodical approaches
- Finally, Ability to organize and prioritize tasks Self-motivated and result driven
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- Also, A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- Also, The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online