Business Banker At Stanbic IBTC Bank
Business Banker At Stanbic IBTC Bank is on going. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years. Furthermore, it has spans to 16 countries across the African continent.
Stanbic IBTC Bank believe’s in technical innovation
Similarly, Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation. Likewise, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Furthermore, our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions. The best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future. We are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Likewise, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Banker At Stanbic IBTC Bank
Job ID: 40794
Job Sector: Banking
To render frontline service support
- Firstly, Explain, promote and sell a range of appropriate Stanbic IBTC product offerings and solutions that meet the financial needs of small business customers.
- Secondly, Selling includes acquiring and opening new business accounts (walk-in customers)
- Cross-selling additional products & services to existing customers (walk-in customers, during pro-active telephone conversations).
- Identifying sales leads for associate company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking (Business Online); Card; etc. •Mining existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Furthermore, Identifying opportunities to migrate top-end customers.
- Performing a liaison role between customers and back-office service fulfillment and credit functions.
- Similarly, Educating clients regarding the parameters and routine procedures governing standard SME product and service offerings to ensure the correct customer behavior and product usage.
- Lastly, Adhering to record keeping requirements as outlined by CBN and the Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU)
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Minimum of a 2.2 Bsc. degree from an accredited University
- Furthermore, Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
- Business Assistant experience to the Business Manager is ideal.
- This experience provides an understanding of how to interact with and sell to personal banking customers, as well as how the principles of scored lending are applied in practice.
- Likewise, Experience in Credit origination.
- Finally, Previous experience running a small business.
Business and Financial Advisory
Knowledge of Asset Management Products
Lastly, E-Channel management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Finally, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online