Graphics Officer at Viva Cinemas
Graphics Officer at Viva Cinemas. Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Officer
- The Graphic Officer is responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers.
- He/she works closely with Line Manger to develop the overall layout and production design for product illustration, editorials, advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- First of all, Works closely with Line Manager to create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications.
- Also, Convey the businesses messages across in ways that are memorable, effective, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Also, Work with Stakeholders to understand the scope of a project, translate their goals and ideas into design briefs and design concepts.
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions.
- Advise stakeholders on how to communicate message the design through design strategy.
- Also, Think creatively and use innovation to produce/refine appropriate creative interactive designs/ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standards.
- Also, Illustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images/renderings.
- Proofreading/review design to produce accurate and high-quality work and thereafter present finalised ideas and concepts to stakeholders.
- Also, Prepares visual presentations for Senior Management including communicating visual ideas to Senior Management & Core Creative.
- Designing Social Media Creatives.
- Design film guides on a weekly basis.
- Artistry and creativity
- Also, Passion and enthusiasm for design.
- Also, Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork, ability to collaborate and flexibility.
- Also, Proven ability to work independently, identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges.
- Also, Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies/industry software.
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Ability to meet up with tight deadlines.
Qualifications & Experience:
- First of all, Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Art or related field with training in graphic design
- Also, At least 2 years’ relevant practical experience in creating graphics
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject.