Account Manager at Hazon Holdings
Account Manager at Hazon Holdings. As a matter of fact, Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. Also, We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
- Responsible for planning & organizing Projects & campaigns with the objective of ensuring all projects are delivered using a ‘best-practice’ Project Delivery Approach and are delivered within the agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
- This role will be three fold, firstly overseeing the portfolio of organizational projects, providing expert knowledge and support and monitoring progress and reporting on the portfolio status.
- Secondly managing projects/programs directly and coordinating all aspects of marketing in order to ensure profits.
- Finally, the servicing clients and developing new business portfolio.
- This role will also ensure project resources have the correct tool sets and processes in place and that all relevant staff are trained and equipped to deliver successfully.
- Executive & streamline marketing overflows through automation, marketing operations management analysis & ROI reporting.
- Build a marketing dashboard and report & report on marketing operational metrics relating to data in various databases.
- Ensure a minimum of 40% profitability of each project activated. port and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- To verify every costing before it is sent to client
- Also, To verify every budget before it is sent for approval
- To keep a record of all budget and costing for all projects
- Also, Analyze market trends with an aim of identifying unexploited or new markets for the organization’s products and services
- Manage internal communication and development interventions to ensure competence levels of marketing staff meet operational level requirements
- Also, Provides relevant guidance and support to unit marketing teams and stakeholders in the execution of marketing plans and initiatives.
- Perform other duties assigned to you by your Line Manager
- Finally, Keeps up to date on strategic business plans/ attends relevant meetings
- First of all, 3-5 years’ experience field sales experience and demonstrated levels of performance across varied situations
- 1st Degree in Marketing, Accounting or Business Administration
- Also, APCON Certifications / Master’s Degree preferably
- Also, Experience in similar industry and inâ€depth product knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in developing content and managing communications across various social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Also, Project Management Skills
- Also, Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Interpreting situations to extract trends and formulate assumptions
- Market Knowledge
- Also, Financial planning & strategy
- Customer Service
- Also, Strong leadership and people management skills
- Also, Strong strategic skills with ability to translate strategy into tactics
- Strong financial analysis ability
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.