Expert Offshore Logistics Supervisor at Hobark International
Expert Offshore Logistics Supervisor at Hobark International. As a matter of fact, Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Job Title: Expert Offshore Logistics Supervisor
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Nationality: Nigerian/Non-Nigerian
- Minimum of HND (or equivalent) in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in Oilfield and Marine Logistics position with proven track records of working on Offshore Exploration Oil & Gas projects
- Computer literacy. Experience in the use of SAP
- Materials Management module will be considered advantageous. Ability to learn new software relating to logistics and inventory management is also very important
- Understanding of drilling, completion and Intervention operations to enable generation of material requests from programmes
- Thorough knowledge of drilling oilfield equipment and inspection and maintenance requirement.
- Worked on a company Deepwater Drilling Project.
- Have relevant experience in vessel, chopper management. Identifying, prioritizing and organizing processes to ensure logistical efficiency; track vessel/chopper movements to ensure adherence to journey management plans
- HSE, Engineering, EPC, HND, Logistics, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations, SAP, PTS, MS Office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online