TV Production Manager at the Confederation of African Football (CAF)
TV Production Manager at the Confederation of African Football (CAF). The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: TV Production Manager
Division: Marketing & TV
- The TV Production Manager will be in charge of supervising the TV production of the 250+ matches played every year during CAF competitions.
- This will involve liaising with the Host Broadcasters, the technical service providers and the TV right holders in the preparation and delivery of the competitions.
- He will be overseeing the HB productions and coordinating all elements of the international signals (host broadcasting, on-screen graphics, satellite transmission, commentaries…), in order to ensure the delivery of contractual TV rights.
- Planning and organizing the TV productions
- Also, Evaluating the production capabilities of local Host Broadcasters, and if needed, appointing external service providers
- Also, Ensuring that the HB production plans are implemented according to CAF standards
- Enhancing the quality of TV productions on editorial and technical aspects by proposing
- Also, Attending site inspections visits
- Monitoring of matches in CAF Match Command Center
- Also, Preparing production reports and proposing improvements measures
- Supervising the production of the Highlights and videos to promote CAF Competitions
- Minimum five years of work experience in broadcasting or TV production company in a live-sports production environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and French
- A solid understanding of all the elements of a sports live production
- Also, A good knowledge of new broadcast technologies, camera systems and developments in the broadcast industry
- Also, A good understanding of media rights and obligations in the context of sports events
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and communication skills
- Also, Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize under time constraints. Manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete them on schedule
- Willing to travel regularly for events
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online