Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment for FPSO Manager
Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment for FPSO Manager. As a matter of fact, As a matter of fact, Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Job Title: FPSO Manager
Ref Id: 103618BR
Skillpool: Project Engineering
- First oMinimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with at least 15 years’ experience in upstream EP projects with emphasis on Design and Execution, preferably in the deepwater
- Also, Past work experience in the Gulf of Guinea (GoG) particularly in Nigeria will be an advantage. At least 10 years of experience directly related to deepwater (FPSO with subsea systems) delivery
- Also, Understand deepwater developments and played a leadership role in at least one major deepwater development project involving a Host and subsea infrastructure
- Assessed at GPES Level 2 at least, but preferably at Level 3
- Visibly demonstrate personal and company HSE commitment
- Demonstrated capability to proactively implement plans, following through with sustained execution, meeting project milestones
- Ability to deal with substantial uncertainty and multiple, often conflicting, goals and priorities. Provides clear and decisive leadership in an environment of many competing priorities and diverse activities and issues
- Keen awareness of key customer and stakeholder needs and business drivers, including economic, political, environmental, and social issues
- Experience in managing major EPC contracts
- Familiar with project development challenges in Nigeria or in other regions with similar challenges
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- First of all, We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Also, Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.