Shell Petroleum Company Recruitment for Principal Flow Assurance Engineer
Shell Petroleum Company Recruitment for Principal Flow Assurance Engineer. As a matter of fact, Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Flow Assurance Engineer
Ref Id: 103269BR
Skillpool: Project Services
‹Qualifications & Experience
- The Principal Flow Assurance Engineer shall have minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with at least 12 years’ experience in upstream EP projects preferably in deep water environment. At least 10 years’ experience directly related to Flow Assurance Engineering.
He/She shall meet the following requirements;
- A COREN registered or registrable engineer.
- Technical professional who demonstrates a broad and deep understanding of flow assurance, subsea engineering and the Oil and gas Exploration and Production (E&P) business.
- Good knowledge of deepwater subsea & pipelines design, fabrication, installation and commissioning and played a key role in the delivery of at least one major deepwater project involving subsea infrastructure, and major deepwater field installation.
- Able to work within and interface with mixed teams of professionals located globally.
- Have excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Team player, self-motivated, with coaching skills, persistence, and with ability to think outside- the-box.
- Visibly demonstrates personal and company HSE commitment.
- Demonstrates capability to proactively implement plans and follow through with sustained execution, meeting project milestones.
- Values and is open to listening to stakeholder perspectives, including experience managing multiple stakeholders, and host government agencies.
- Able to maintain composure under pressure while providing clear and decisive leadership.
- Able to deal with multiple, often conflicting, goals and priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to influence and develop relationships across disciplines and multiple cultures, be comfortable coaching and motivating others, and delivering through others.
- Proficient in use of software such as OLGA, PIPESIM, Unisim Design, STFlash/Multiflash, and PVTsim.
- Able to provide technical expertise in PVT studies, fluid characterization, thermodynamics, phase behaviour, thermo-hydraulic modeling and solids transport phenomena.
- Able to identify opportunities for optimising systems designs (e.g. optimizing system hydraulic capacity), reducing operating costs (e.g. reduce chemical injection rates) and proposing technically robust solutions to deliver value.
- Familiar with project development challenges in Nigeria or in other regions with similar challenges.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- First of all, Interested applicants should not apply for more than one of the roles advertised in the website. Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification of all the applicant’s applications.
- Also, We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Also, Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Finally, Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.