Head, Information Technology at KPMG Nigeria
Head, Information Technology at KPMG Nigeria. As a matter of fact, KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a reputable player in the Food industry that always strives to attract and retain the very best talent.
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
Ref #: 209
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- In line with the company’s decision to ensure key roles are filled by suitably qualified candidates who have hands-on experience, we seeks an exceptional Head, Information Technology with proven integrity.
Detailed Job Description
- First of all, Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the department’s functions and activities.
- Also, Oversee and ensure the articulation and development of company overall IT strategy and ensure alignment with the Company’s corporate strategy, business goals and objectives.
- Establish and enforce IT policies and procedures that promote and ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and security of corporate data and information.
- Also, Advise the Company on IT upgrades and acquisitions and collaborate with business functions to identify IT requirements and acquire technology solutions in line with overall corporate and business strategy.
- Develop business case for implementing new IT business solutions aimed at improving the achievement of business objectives and present recommendations to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Also, Develop and maintain appropriate business relationships with the Company’s IT vendors and ensure congruence in strategy and compliance with agreed service levels.
- Also, Establish IT governance frameworks for IT project management, service management, enterprise architecture, information security, quality assurance and service performance management.
- Oversee the design, implementation and maintenance of the Group’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) to facilitate efficient business operations Company-wide.
- Also, Ensure optimal availability and reliability of the Company’s IT systems and support infrastructure, to provide accurate and up-to-date business management information.
- Also, Oversee the design and implementation of a disaster recovery plan and system that ensures timely and continuous system and network availability at all times throughout the Company.
- Champion the definition and implementation of corporate security initiatives such as intrusion detection, virus and malicious code protection, operating systems configuration, network and firewall administration.
- Finally, Oversee the maintenance and updates of the Company’s websites and knowledge management forms.
- First of all, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Also, Post graduate degree related discipline.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten 10 years relevant work experience
- Also, In depth knowledge and understanding of the role of IT in the achievement of the organization’s business objectives.
- Proven experience in managing the IT function of an organization.
- Working knowledge of systems development standards, policies and procedures.
- Strong IT project planning/management and implementation skills.
- Also, Sound understanding of business financials, including budgeting and financial management.
- Sound awareness/ understanding of trends and recent developments in the global IT industry.
- Also, Strong operational management and resource planning/ coordination skills.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online