Sales Administration Manager at KPMG Nigeria
Sales Administration Manager at KPMG Nigeria. As a matter of fact, KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a reputable player in the Food industry that always strives to attract and retain the very best talent.
Job Title: Sales Administration Manager
Ref #: 213
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- In line with the company’s decision to ensure key roles are filled by suitably qualified candidates who have hands-on experience, we seek an exceptional Sales Administration Manager with proven integrity.
Detailed Job Description
- First of all, Participate in the development of plans for sales regions and representatives.
- Manage timely processing of customers’ sales orders to ensure promptness of service delivery.
- Monitor to ensure the right information is provided on sales orders, invoices and receipts to customers for all transactions.
- Also, Ensure goods are released on agreed payment terms.
- Liaise with field officers and customers (where necessary) to achieve timely delivery of products.
- Also, Liaise with the Finished Goods Warehouse Manager to ensure all goods are released to distributor promptly.
- Liaise with Logistics Manager for the provision of vehicles for delivery purposes (where necessary) to enhance delivery process.
- Ensure strict compliance to ISO requirement by Sales Dept.
- Also, Track credit-based sale transactions, stay up-to-date on due payment dates and prompt relevant Sales representatives to follow up for payment.
- Also, Oversee maintenance of accurate and up-to-date sales records/ documentation.
- Continuously monitor and report on sales performance across the country.
- Finally, Collate periodic reports from relevant offices for review and submission, for Rite Foods Management’s information and decision.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a Social Sciences or Business Management discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the food and beverage industry.
- Also, Good knowledge of Rite Foods products.
- Finally, Good understanding of sales planning, monitoring and reporting approaches.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online