Product Analyst at Contec Global Group
Product Analyst at Contec Global Group. Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Job Title: Product Analyst
- Create the product functional requirements by gathering requirements from internal and external clients to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented and met.
- Also, Engage in market research and customer service survey as required.
- Also, Create various industry standard product collaterals and assist in managing product releases as per roadmap.
- Undertake activities which will contribute to increase in product range, business development opportunities and sales for agreed products. Provide support for sales representatives when they are away from the office.
- Also, Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal to ensure timely development of high quality products that meet regulatory requirements.
- Organize events, forums and marketing campaigns in conjunction with marketing unit.
- Also, Monitor competitors actions and report same to the management.
- Communicate business trends with internal partners, such as accounting, sales and marketing department.
- Communicate with people outside the company and establish relationships with business partners.
- Finally, Perform any other task(s) as assigned.
- First of all, Must reside in Lagos
- Also, Must be a university graduate
- Also, Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in peer 2 peer lending/micro lending
- Exposure to customer/product implementation processes
- Also, Adept at conducting product research and analysis
- Also, Proficient in lending business domain
- Finally, Ability to interact with clients diplomatically and professionally to maintain customer relations.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates