Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Vacancy At Federal Ministry of Agriculture And Rural Development (FMARD)
State Project Internal Auditor Vacancy At Federal Ministry of Agriculture And Rural Development (FMARD) Now. As a matter of facts, the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) are in collaboration with IFAD and NDDC. Likewise, this implementation is with International Fund for Agricultural Development Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise in the Niger Delta States (LIFE-ND). More vacancies Click here
To facilitate implementation of the project, the partners want qualified and competent personnel to fill the position below:
Vacancy Title: Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (PMEO)
- The PME Officer will have overall responsibility for coordinating and facilitating the planning, M&E activities at state level.
- The Officer will ensure that robust systems for PME are established and fully linked to other information and knowledge systems, to enable the Programme to be flexible and responsive to changing circumstances.
- The Officer will also assess needs and capacity for PME at state and local levels and accordingly design and implement capacity building programmes. T
- he Specialist will work under the guidance of the PME Advisor of the NPMU and closely with relevant SPMU and LGVC staff to ensure a coherent and collaborative approach to PME.
Develop the Programme M&E System on the basis of the programme’s Logical Framework taking into account Government monitoring frameworks.
Organize and supervise focused baseline surveys at the beginning of the programme to be undertaken by a contracted institution.
Similarly, Contribute to preparing an M&E Plan, including the programme’s monitoring formats.
Establish indicators for outputs, outcomes and impact, monitor implementation processes and performance, and assess outputs and outcomes.
General speaking, Foster participatory planning and M&E by training and involving stakeholder groups.
Oversee design of a field-based system for the programme monitoring that incorporates the logical framework approach.
Prepare essential data to be included in quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports.
Monitor financial and physical progress as well as reporting back to stakeholders to create a better learning environment; undertake programme and thematic evaluations.
Integrate the M&E system into the overall programme coordination and organization function and with other information and knowledge systems
Organize and oversee annual review and planning workshops and preparation of annual work plans and budgets.
Inform and join supervision missions by screening and analysing reports.
Undertake any other duties that may be assigned to him/her by the National Programme Coordinator.
Qualification and Experience
- A higher-level degree in Agricultural Economics, Rural Development or other relevant field. University-level studies in a field related to statistics or a related field would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in M&E and/or project management in areas such as agriculture, marketing, rural finance and policy matters.
- In like manner, Proven experience in designing and implementing successful M&E systems.
- Furthermore, Solid understanding of use of modern information and communication technology (ICT) in development.
- Likewise, Proficient in the use of databases and spread-sheets.
- Demonstrated skills in quantitative and qualitative analysis and data management.
- Likewise, Proficient in the use of statistical and other software packages for both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Furthermore, experience in analysing complex programmes or policies.
- Experience in facilitation, in particular of learning processes
- Finally, Strong written and oral communication skills in English.