Administration and Logistics Officer Vacancy At Federal Ministry of Agriculture And Rural Development (FMARD)
Administration and Logistics Officer Vacancy At Federal Ministry of Agriculture And Rural Development (FMARD) Now. As a matter of facts, the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) are in collaboration with IFAD and NDDC. Likewise, this implementation is with International Fund for Agricultural Development Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise in the Niger Delta States (LIFE-ND). More vacancies Click here
To facilitate implementation of the project, the partners want qualified and competent personnel to fill the position below:
Vacancy Title: Administration and Logistics Officer (ADM)
Vacancy Specific Duties
Firstly, Facilitate the development of the Project Administrative Manual.
Set up the administrative system as provided in the Project Administrative Manual.
Advise the RPC in all areas of administration as well as participate in administrative planning in consultation with management staff to support project activities.
Liaise with other project staff, IEAD projects and ICO Nigeria for compliance with respect to communities of practice.
Furthermore, Set up employee database and prepare other reports stipulated in the Manual.
Initiate recruitment procedures of both local staff and consultants, and raise contracts.
Furthermore, Manage performance evaluation, reward, training and leave of staff.
Manage travel arrangements, all logistics arrangements for project activities, vehicles maintenance and fuel log, retirement of claims.
Manage grounds/offices and timely maintenance of infrastructure and equipment.
Lastly, Ensure compliance with security guidelines.
Undertake other related duties as may be required.
Likewise, Reporting and Location
The position will be in the RPCO located in Port Harcourt. The ADM will report directly to the PC.
Qualifications and Experience
- Firstly, University degree (Bachelor’s) in Business, Public Administration or Human Resources Management.
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in Administration or 3 years’ experience and a Master’s degree in the above fields.
- Must have experience in human resource management and coordination of trainings.
- Likewise, Ability to motivate, inspire and achieve results. i.e. Integrity and confidentiality.
- In like manner, Planning, problem solving and decision-making skills are required.
- Finally, Excellent written and verbal skills in English and knowledge of at least one indigenous language.