Sales Specialist at ABB Nigeria Limited
Sales Specialist at ABB Nigeria Limited. As a matter of fact, ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist
Publication ID: NG67640521_E4
Contract type: Regular/Permanent
Business unit: EP Marketing and Sales
Job function: Sales
- First of all, As a Sales Specialist (EPPC & EPBP) you will be a part of the Electrification Products Division and Business Unit EP Marketing and Sales based in Lagos; Nigeria. You will be responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy.
- Also, Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Also, Plan and implement proactive promotional activities for the assigned target audience (consultants, design institutes, engineering/architect offices, authorities etc.) in order to create the market demand and need for the features/products. Build long term customer relationships and identify and develop sales opportunities by introducing, presenting and educating the target audience about ABB products and tools.
- As the ideal candidate, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years’ experience in sales or marketing role, preferably in LV products with experience in African countries.
- Post-Graduation in Electrical Engineering is a plus.
- Excellent command over both written and spoken English is a must. French speaking is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online