Personal Assistant at Heritage Group
Personal Assistant at Heritage Group. We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills