Lead, SME Desk at First Bank of Nigeria
Lead, SME Desk at First Bank of Nigeria. First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lead, SME Desk
Ref Id: 1900000R
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- First of all, Provide leadership and oversight of the day-to-day activities of the SME desk team.
- Also, Take custody of the SME strategy document and drive the implementation of the SME segment Strategy.
- Also, Oversee the design and delivery of a range of products, programs and schemes for the SME target
- beneficiaries & ensure effectiveness of products, programs and/or schemes.
- Also, Identify innovative funding partners (local and international) and the requirements for activating the desired strategic partnerships.
- Also,Liaise with strategic partnerships team to operationalize the SME partnership framework and manage relationships with partners to ensure effective delivery of SME interventions.
- Identify the non-financial interventions and/or business advisory/capacity development requirements for SMEs and ensure effective delivery via relevant workshops.
- Also, Take ownership of the management of the SME portal and drive uptake with SMEs.
- Also, Oversee the content management for the SME portal and ensure frequent refresh of the contents hosted on the SME portal.
- Liaise with relevant internal department to develop relevant contents for the SME portal.
- Also, Oversee the integration activities on the SME portal and ensure smooth portal functionalities.
- Also, Keep and manage the database of SMEs signed-on the SME portal.
- Manage the communication of products, services, schemes, programs to the SMEs covering awareness creation, event invitation, webinars etc.
- Also, Oversee the development of quarterly sector reports and ensure delivery to SMEs across the relevant sectors.
- Oversee and coordinate the conduct of research and market intelligence of competitor products, schemes and services offered to SMEs.
- Finally, Work closely with the segments & value propositions team to revalidate the needs and requirements of SMEs in order to refine and redefine the value propositions.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum experience of 7 years in related field.
Key Competency Requirements
- FirstBank products and Services.
- FirstBank customer experience delivery/ operations process desirable.
- Industry knowledge on funding requirements with any of the major development agencies (BOI, NEXIM, USAID, DFID, IFC, DBN etc.)
- Good understanding of financial institutions approaches to SME lending, risk mitigation strategies, loan appraisal criteria.
- In-depth understanding of MSME development, segment needs and requirements.
- Understanding of the financial services industry.
- First of all, Interpersonal skills.
- Also, Problem solving ability.
- Also, Communication / Presentation skills.
- Project management skills.
- Finally, Stakeholder management.
Application Closing Date
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online