LNG Workshop Manager at WTS Energy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LNG Workshop Manager
- First of all, Managing workshop personnel and machinery for the effective and efficient repair and maintenance of trucks, trailers and equipment.
- Also, Planning and scheduling job flows in accordance with operations’deadlines, clients’ delivery requirements and job priorities.
- Monitoring workflow, recognizing and anticipating problems affecting workshop operations and determining the best solutions.
- Striving to maximize productivity and minimize wastage in workshop operations.
- Ensuring adequate use and maintenance of tools, equipment machinery, vehicles and materials in the workshop.
- Maintaining discipline and adherence of workshop personnel to company’s regulations at all times.
- Also, Evaluating performance of workshop personnel and identifying training needs.
- First of all, Setting up specific maintenance schedules for trucks and equipment.
- Also, Developing job cards, ensuring that trucks are serviced and history recorded appropriately.
- Also, Maintaining the highest quality standard for existing and future workshop operations.
- Implementing systems to allow for effective delegation in the workshop.
- Also, Planning, scheduling and follow up of regular, preventive and breakdown maintenance practices for all trucks and equipment.
- Also, Developing and maintaining a motor vehicle and plant equipment register, keeping records of all maintenance activities.
- Manage and coordinate the safety and compliance of subcontractors engaged to operate within the workshop, office and plant.
- Also, Promoting performance improvement and quality assurance programs in the workshop.
- Also, Ensuring maintenance compliance with both international and national legislation and standards.
- Establish and maintain robust supplier management practices, including but not limited to, incoming receiving inspection and supplier quality development.
- Also, Maintaining and setting up documentation and control procedures.
- Also, Supervising technical teams in carrying out checks and tests.
- Finally, Determining relevant quality associated training requirements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is opened to EXPATS.