Miller – Flour Operations at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Miller – Flour Operations
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Monitor the receipt of raw materials in order to ensure efficiency of the milling process.
- Assist the Chief Miller in achieving optimum performance of the milling process.
- Coach milling staff in order to enhance milling skills.
- Maintain accurate documentation and record-keeping.
- Monitor the milling process to achieve optimum performance.
- Ensure good hygiene and house-keeping practices within the production environment.
- Minimize unplanned downtime.
- First Degree in Engineering or Science related courses
- Membership of National Association of British and Irish Millers
- Post Graduate Diploma in Milling Technology is an added advantage.
- 3 years cognate experience.
The person must:
- Have excellent people management skills
- Maintain high level of hygiene.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be detailed.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online