Academy Advisor at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Academy Advisor
- To develop competency framework for every critical role identified in assigned departments.
- Design learning programs in line with the established competency framework.
- Work with stakeholders/subject matter experts to develop intervention materials for different levels of competency proficiency.
- Execute FMN Academy training programs for career growth in assigned job families.
- Propose tools to measure effectiveness of training for assigned job families to ensure ROI.
- Review and improve Academy operations and manual.
- First degree in any discipline.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
- Experience in Manufacturing firm is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent relationship management skills.
- Be skilled in giving presentations and facilitating training.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online