Treasury Officer (Financial Services) at the Workplace Centre Limited
Treasury Officer (Financial Services) at the Workplace Centre Limited. The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Job Title: Treasury Officer (Financial Services)
- The role exists to generate diverse sources of funds at competitive rates, manage the funds and ensure the ability to meet obligations as and when due.
- Funds mobilization at competitive rates
- Ensure a good mix of funds portfolio
- Financial analysis
- Ensure compliance with CBN monetary policies, procedures and standards
- Analyse credits
- Preparation of budget and business plan
- First degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or any related field. An additional Master’s degree in Finance or MBA is desirable but not required
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation work experience within a financial environment.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Use the subject “Treasury Officer [Financial Services]”