Male Executive Assistant to the MD (Insurance) at the Workplace Centre Limited
Male Executive Assistant to the MD (Insurance) at the Workplace Centre Limited. The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
- Male Executive Assistant to the MD (Financial Services) – This is due to the time requirement of the role.
- The job exists to provide strategic, research, technical and operational support to the office of the MD
As the 1st level contact to the MD. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Making representations for the MD at meetings and taking minutes
- Prepare presentations and documents and delivers papers for MD
- Provide research findings and intelligence to MD
- Provide professional support to the MD on strategic, operational, administrative matters
- Regular review of trending information from websites, articles, RSS feeds etc
- Assists the MD with speech preparation, general email communication to staff, other routine correspondence
- Assists the MD in collating and presentation of budgets
- Acts as liaison with Board Members, Central Management Committee and other members of staff and external customers
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the MD.
- HND/Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 5 – 10 years in similar role or as Strategic Planning officer
- A recognized professional qualification and knowledge of insurance will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com Using the subject “Male Executive Assistant to the MD (Financial Services)”.