LNG Process Engineer at WTS Energy
LNG Process Engineer at WTS Energy. WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LNG Process Engineer
- First of all, Responsible Engineer that develops, coordinates, and conducts reviews of engineering work outlined herein according to a set engineering design criterion utilizing approved engineering procedures and practices.
- Also, Coordinates the detailed design development of the process system unit(s) with other engineering disciplines while managing workload and meeting schedule due dates.
- Also, Strictly follows the Management of Change procedure to ensure the integrity of the HAZOP.
- Responsible for the following deliverables: Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs) * Line Designation Tables development – line lists with process and mechanical design conditions captured Hydraulics calculations – for pumps, compressors, blowers, control valves, and line sizing * Design Pressure and Temperature Diagrams development – analyzing and determining piping systems design conditions.
- Also, Develop specifications for Piping Specialty Items and Relief Valves – define a set of conditions for vendors to use to design engineered items * Perform engineering calculations in specialized engineering hydraulic programs such as Flarenet, Pipeflo, PIPENET, AFT Fathom, VMGSim, etc.
- 3D Model Review execution – organizing and leading a review of the physical design of process systems
- Finally, Vendor Print Review execution – commenting on deviations from a set of technical design criteria provided to a vendor.
- First of all, 10 years of large-scale LNG Project Process Engineering experience.
- Also, Extensive Owner / Operator background.
- Also, Bachelor’s / Master’s of Chemical Engineering Degree Holder.