Team Lead, Application Development at First Bank of Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Application Development
Ref Id: 1900000G
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job: IT Tech, SEC & OPS
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
- First of all, Oversee the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team
- Also, Work closely with the business and Engineers on issues related to design and requirements
- Also, Ensure that development standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Drive change to implement efficient and effective strategies as advised by management
- Also, Develop and implement IT standards and procedures to aid in the development of high quality software.
- Also, Ensure that all Engineers within the team understand and follow existing IT standards.
- Work closely with other team leaders and development teams when necessary to create software that is cohesive.
- Also, Work closely with peers in the business to fully understand the business process and requirements.
- Gain enough business knowledge to be able to actively participate in specifying software solutions for business needs.
- Also, Ensure that all software developed within your team satisfies the business requirements as specified.
- Also, Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule
- Show flexibility to respond to the changing needs of the business.
- Also, Actively contribute to the process of continual improvement, with regard to self, team and systems
- First of all, Perform 3rd line support as required.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a Business /IT related discipline
- 2:1 of First class degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar technical degree.
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- First of all, Also, 10 – 15 years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions on .NET Platform
- Deep knowledge of SQL database programming language, both MSSQL and Oracle including SQL Language and PL/SQL
- Also, NET Development framework – .NET Full Framework and .NET Core
- Programming language mastery at advanced level for C#, VB.NET and Java
- Detail knowledge of Service Oriented architecture and Microservices and Implementation.
- Deep knowledge of building integration services using ASP.NET WEB API and WCF
- Good knowledge of Messaging Systems using Queues and Service Bus
- Good knowledge of DevOps and tooling.
- Advanced knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Systems using source control such as TFS, Subversion, etc.
- Good working knowledge of front end web frameworks of at least of AngularJS, Knockout, ReactJs, Vue etc
- Experience in Mobile application development using frameworks such as Xamarin, Ionic, PhoneGap.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online