Front Desk Officer at Proten International
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are looking to hire a front desk officer who will be responsible for the projection of the brands impression through an exceptional client service delivery.
- The ideal candidate must have exceptional customer service and relationship building skills.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- First of all, Front Desk Officer will be responsible for keeping up-to-date records
- Also, Oversee smooth transactions with vendors and maintaining records of business cost
- Answer, screen and direct telephone calls to the appropriate individual, maintain a track record of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Respond politely to all clients, customers and calls from various quarters.
- Receive and attend to clients, vendors, visitors (Ability to work as an administrator) and handle all reception related activity independently.
- Also, Collate meeting summaries, prepare meeting reports and send to respective personnel.
- Also, Prepare and accept requisition for stationery, equipment and supplies, order for deliveries and purchase of items.
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to client information.
- Also, Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Also, Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Oversees the cleaning and security of the office
- Finally, Take up other Administrative duties as assigned.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- First of all, B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or any related course
- Also, 1 year experience in similar role in same industry (preferably a Corp member).
- Also,, mDisciplined, takes initiative, pleasant, friendly, confident and have good carriage
- A positive outlook with good interpersonal and accountability skills
- Also, Exceptional Customer service and relationship building skills
- Also,, Integrity and professionalism
- Sense of urgency
- Also, Proficient in Ms Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel)
- Also, Excellent verbal and written communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Also, Ability to work under pressure and pay attention to details
- Finally, Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the subject “Front Desk Officer” to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.