Business Development Executive at Proten International
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- We are looking to hire a Business Development Executive to plan and coordinate all Marketing and Business Development activities. With the sole aim of bringing in new business (clients) as well as managing existing clients
- The candidate must be able to manage several clients account seamlessly with little supervision.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- First of all, Develop business with the assigned accounts and new accounts.
- Also, Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build new profitable business.
- Also, Track and report progress with implementation of strategic plan, and ongoing forecasts.
- Perform analysis to determine opportunities in the market.
- Also, Assess the profitability of existing products and service offerings
- Improve existing business by increasing profitability and customer satisfaction
- Also, Manage business deals from negotiation to close.
- Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships
- Also, Develop, recommend, and manage the firm marketing plan
- Also, Recommend markets and projects to pursue.
- Track and follow-up firm marketing and business development leads.
- Also, Manage firm business relationships.
- Participate in the strategic planning process
- First of all, B.Sc/HND in Marketing or Social Sciences
- Also, 2-3 year(s) experience in business development or related roles specifically, in the same industry
- Also, A self-starter who will hunt for new business across our product offerings.
- Great Interpersonal Relationship Skills.
- Also, Effective Communication and Information Management Skills,
- Also, Proficiency in Microsoft Office work Packages etc.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Also, Dedication to develop clients’ business.
- Also, Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Finally, A proven track record of business development success.
Application Closing Date
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org