Bursar at Bingham University
Bursar at Bingham University. Bingham University, Karu was established by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) following its formal licensing by the National Universities Commission (NUC) on 5th January, 2005. As the name implies, the University was named after one of the trio of pioneer Sudan Interior Missionaries, Roland Victor Bingham whose vision along with those of other founding fathers desired to produce committed Christians in our institutions, including the University through which Christ-centred leaders would emerge.
As a matter of fact, The posts of some Principal Officers of the University are currently vacant. In accordance with the provision of Bingham University Law, we invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Bursar
- Also, The Bursar shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the University.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates applying for the position of Bursar must possess the following:
- First of all, A good honours First Degree in Accounting and membership of a professional body such as: ICAN/ANAN/ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Also, At least 10 years relevant working experience in a recognized institution of higher learning, and must have attained the rank of a Deputy Bursar
- Finally, Sufficient knowledge of ICT is required.
Conditions of Service
- The appointment for the post of Bursar will be for a single term of five years only
- Also, The conditions of service would be as applicable in the Nigerian University system and as determined by Council from time to time
- Also, The applicant must not be more than 55 years of age at the time of application.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 25 copies of their Application Letters and comprehensive CV (attaching photocopies of relevant credentials) under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and marked “Post of Bursar, Bingham University, Karu” addressed and sent to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
P.M.B. 005, Karu,