Customer Service Representative at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lagos State
Employment Type: Full Time
- First of all, Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Also, Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
- Also, Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in Educational opportunities & seminars.
- Also, Accomplishes Customer Service and Organization missions by completing related results as needed.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop efficient methods for handling issues with larger revenue customers.
- Also, Work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new products or products at end-of-life.
- Also, Monitor the customer satisfaction levels and develop methods for increasing them.
- Finally, Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to irate or problematic customers.
- Also, Applicant from any field of study may apply, as adequate training in operations will be given to successful candidates.
- Also, 2+ years of experience required.
Other Important Skills Required:
- Product Knowledge, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes, Customer Focus, General Consulting Skills, Multi-tasking, Ability to use Statistical techniques for Process improvement.
- Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited has designed flexible benefits package that suit it’s staff.
- Salary Range: N85,000 – N110,000 per month plus incentives.
- 4% pension scheme.
- Also includes bonuses.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2019.
First of all, Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV/Resume to the “HR” via: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- CVs should be in MS Word format and any applicant who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically.
- Also, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.