Shop Manager at Beebeejump International
Shop Manager at Beebeejump International. Beebeejump is a company specializing in providing independent solar energy solutions and developing and manufacturing. Meet the needs of different income households and businesses, such as lighting, entertainment, etc.And through the Pay as you go, to help users improve the quality of life, optimize productivity, and Enjoy life with electricity.
Job Title: Shop Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- First of all, Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand shop traffic and optimize profitability
- Also, Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Also, Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Also, Maintain outstanding office condition and visual merchandising standards
- Also, Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Also, Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Also, Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Finally, Additional shop manager duties as needed
- B.Sc/ HND from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 5years proven Sales Experience
- Experience managing a sales team of at least 20 employees, assessing and building a high-performing, driven team of inside sales reps.
- Experience in marketing or selling of solar products will be an added advantage
- Must be residing in Abeokuta Ogun State
The position offer very attractive and competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to: email@example.com Interested candidates should quote the position as the subject of their email.
- Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.