Assistant Provider Administrator at Doves International Healthcare Limited
Assistant Provider Administrator at Doves International Healthcare Limited. Doves International Healthcare Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization operating in Lagos, Nigeria. Our aim projects beyond serving you with quality healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Provider Administrator
- The asst. Provider Administrator is responsible for leading managed care growth efforts to achieve financial and other goals.
- S/he compiles and presents information on progress, increases brand awareness, brings in new customers and collaborates with public relations effort
- He/she will be responsible for identifying new primary care physicians as well as developing and managing relationships with providers
- First of all, Conducts market research and analyzes data and makes recommendations on sound business strategies.
- Also, Networks with healthcare providers and industry representatives
- Also, Attends workshops, and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry.
- Adopts a team approach; work with others in pursuing common goals.
- Also, Develops a situation analysis of your company including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist in the development of a strategic plan for the future of the business.
- Also, Collaborates with marketing staff to build awareness of our managed care programs in the community.
- Develops presentation and other materials as necessary to promote managed care programs.
- Participates in health fairs and other community events to promote managed care programs.
- Also, Identifies business development opportunities that will assist managed care programs achieve annual goals and objectives.
- Also, Represents professionally and maintains in depth knowledge of all its programs and services.
- Drives growth in enrollment.
- Tracks and reports outcomes of all business development efforts.
- Finally, Other Duties as assigned.
- A degree in Nursing or Health Care Administration is required.
- Also, At least 4 years of experience working in a managed care health care environment with experience in provider contracting, contract interpretation and internal operations of provider relations function required