Silverbird Cinemas Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English, Economics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following below documents to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter: Candidate must specify achievements in previous place of work and should also state what contribution you intend to bring to the organization as it relates to the position you are applying for.
- Scanned recent passport photo.
- Your contact details must be clearly stated along with your Linkedin profile URL.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.