Marketing Executive at Silverbird Cinemas
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Generate revenue for the organization through client attainment for advertisement. Must have a vast clientele list of reputable and recognized organizations with contacts.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, market research, budgeting and Microsoft software suite of products.
- Experience relating with reputable and recognized PR consulting firms/ Marketing Agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized and accredited university with requisite Professional Qualifications.
- 4- 6 years’ experience in a marketing executive role.
- Previous experience in a Cinema or other related industries would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following below documents to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter: Candidate must specify achievements in previous place of work and should also state what contribution you intend to bring to the organization as it relates to the position you are applying for.
- Scanned recent passport photo.
- Your contact details must be clearly stated along with your Linkedin profile URL.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.