Station Head at Discovery Cycle Professionals – Benue, Nasarawa & Ondo
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Station Head
Locations: Benue, Nasarawa, Ondo
Role and Task Complexities
- First of all, Head responsibility for sales and marketing, business development and new account development to assure maximum transportation revenue is developed for station.
- Also, Guide, lead and support managers daily on issues if any associated with human resources, operations, communication, standardizing procedures, revenue enhancement and systems applications.
- Also, Develop and implement plans, policies and programs to attain anticipated company needs in areas of functional responsibility.
- Review evaluation of costs, activities, operations and anticipate data to identify progress toward established business development objectives and goals.
- Also, Ensure tractor acquisition and movement is being expedited safely plus in a timely manner.
- Also, Ensure station facility offers professional, clean and safe working atmosphere for all employees.
- Direct as well as train management staff for sound human relations plus operational skills.
- ALSO, Ensure rules, directives and methods are conveyed to all station personnel and ensure safety procedures and programs are executed and maintained.
- Finally, Utilize entire superior communication skills with purpose to motivate staff as well as develop effective working relations with executives, peers and clients.
Qualifications and Technical Requirements
- B.Sc in Mechanical engineering or a related Engineering discipline
- Also, m3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Also, Knowledge and Competences
- Supervising Others and Conflict Resolution
- Also, Emotional Intelligence and Communication Skills
- Also, Performance management and Interviewing Skills
- Team Building and Delegation
- Finally, Coaching and analytical Problem Solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the mail