IT Officer at Discovery Cycle Professionals – Benue, Nasarawa & Ondo
Job Title: IT Officer
Locations: Benue, Nasarawa, Ondo
Role and Task Complexities
- First of all, Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software, systems and system security
- Also, Developing and implementing IT policies and best practice guides for the organization
- Also, Conducting regular system audits and software performance tuning
- Ability to handle video and photography cameras, as well as creating documentaries and editing video
- Also, Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Conceive and implement visual design of concepts, guidelines and strategies on all projects.
- Utilize a high level of skill across multiple design software packages (such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) to execute creative the brief required and within a time frame.
- Software installation and networking of systems
- Email set-up, troubleshooting and management and server administration and management
- Designing technical architecture to assist in simplifying and improve office processes as well as integrating systems and automating processes
- Conducting regular system audits and running regular checks on network and data security
- Assist in performing daily system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of IT related resources
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
- First of all, Degree in Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Also, 1-3 year experience in relevant and related role
- Also, Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and Competences
- Also, Managing projects; planning, prioritizing, and administering work
- Also, Understanding existing and emerging technologies
- Communicating and listening; gathering information
- Also, Understanding business practices, approaches, organization, politics, and culture.
- Finally, Analytical and problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the mail.