Safety Operations Officer (Local) at Onstream Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Operations Officer (Local)
- First of all, Provide supports to field HSE team or any other entity during critical activities such as Full Field Shutdown, SIMOPS, drilling, etc.
- Ensure that incidents/accidents are properly analysed, root causes properly identified and recommendations properly defined
- Also, Assist in follow up and/or tracking of incidents recommendations/actions in Synergi
- Also, Follow up with Sites and Entities on the implementation of procedures, Rex, SFN and Alerts recommendations
- Conduct, Lead or participate in Safety Operations’ and Contractors’ HSE MS audits. Ensure that the results of the audits are clearly documented and audits recommendations are follow up to closure
- Also, Participate in high level Service Risk Assessments and follow up/audit the implementation of mitigated measures specified.
- Also, Contribute to the development and deployment of Safety Operations’ training and awareness materials across the district.
- Contribute to the preparation of Safety Operations Annual Budget.
- Also, Ensure proper reporting of Safety Operations activities as specified by the management.
- Participation in the CFT HSE evaluation of DWD Contracts
- Liaise with HSE Reporting engineers and team member to share relevant information on reporting
- Also, Focal point for DWD HSE Planning and updating of primavera as part of integrated DWD planning.
- Identify procedural gaps to develop and improve procedural controls
- Finally, Carry out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him by the Hierarchy.
- First of all, B.Sc/B.ENG/HND in Engineering. 5 to 10 years E&P industry experience, of which 5 years should be in operations (Production, Drilling, Techlog, Field HSE or Projects).
- Also, Ability to work in a transversal team, cross-functional and analytical acuity.
- Also, Good team player and sometimes could assume team leadership in audit, incident investigation or risk assessment
- Knowledge of primavera
- Also, Good technical writing skills– reports and procedures.
- Also, Dynamism and multitasking
- Excellent computer skills-Proficient in Database Management under Excel, Access etc, Sound knowledge of presentation tools (PowerPoint etc.), Knowledge of other office tools and software
- Also, Good knowledge on the use of Synergi tool.
- Finally, Sound knowledge of Company Rules
Application Closing Date
Finally, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online