Analyst, Agent Lifecycle Management (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
Job Title: Analyst, Agent Lifecycle Management (Supervisory)
Employment status: Permanent
Department: Customer Experience
- First of all, To collate and analyse mobile financial services intelligence information on an on-going basis (in relation to benchmarking, competition, trends), and provide insight to performance management and business decision making.
- Also, Support acquisition and growth of agent network for financial services
- To provide support to all MFS channels at the regions and other MTN touch points.
- Also, Facilitate production/distribution of merchandising materials to all MFS channels at the region
- Also, Coordinate MFS agency channels initiatives and various partnership with banks, mobile money provider and other 3rd parties
- Coordinate communication within the MFS trade channels
- Implement BVN enrolment for customers
- Also, Facilitate implementation of robust distribution network for financial services for acquisition of revenue generating agents
- Also, Support and design appropriate value proposition and incentives for agent to enhance profitability
- Gathered and analyze data and benchmark with competition to increase adoption and growth of agent network.
- Also, Facilitate and implement end to end function for agent life cycle management
- Also, Facilitate implementation of robust distribution network for financial services
- Coordinate trade communication within the MFS channel space nationwide
- Also, Take responsibility for managing mfs central pool of merchandising materials nationwide
- Also, Engage the regions to follow up on implementation of agent acquisition channel initiatives.
- Facilitate documentation of T agent process, policy and procedures.
- Also, Participate in product design and user acceptance test (UAT) for agency product and services and other MFS product and services.
- Also, Facilitate preparation and execution of various agent network agreements internally and externally.
- Agent adoption and chum management
- Also, Facilitate quality of service at agents outlets
- Also, Support implementation of appropriate support framework for agents
- Ensure availability and integrity of agent data at all times
- Also, Perform cvm activities to drive transaction amongst agents
- Finally, Facilitate designing of agent commissioning and ensure agent satisfaction
- Normal mtnn working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Requirements, Experience & Training
- A first degree (B.Sc or HND) in Economics, Business administration, Marketing, Accounting or Social sciences
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English.
- First of all, Minimum of 3 years working experience in sales/marketing or related function
- Also, Experience in project management would be an added advantage
- Also, Telecoms experience would be an added advantage
- Expert user- excel, power bi and database packages
- Also, Work experience in a research or business analysis will be an added advantage
- Finally, Customer value management.
- Mobile money and financial services,
- Agent management
- Merchandising management
- Sales analysis and reporting
- Project management
- Key account management training
- Relationship management
- Business communication training
- Vendor management
- Understanding of data warehousing, data mining and trend analysis
- Ability to use tools such as Oracle Sql, Sas, Obiee
- Oracle certified associate or professional.
- B.Sc, B.Ed or BA
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2019.
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online