Director of Programs at Youth Alive Foundation (YAF)
Director of Programs at Youth Alive Foundation (YAF). Youth Alive Foundation (YAF) is a non-profit Civil Society Organization established in 2002 with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Akwa Ibom states which seeks to play a significant role in facilitating a just, equitable and fair society where all youths can have access to social, economic and political opportunities.
We are recruiting qualified personnel to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Programs
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, planning, coordinating, evaluating and reporting on projects carried out by project officers, consultants and partners.
- Also, The Program Director reports to the Executive Director and supervises several program staff.
- First of all, The Program Director will provide overall technical and administrative leadership and expertise for the organization’s programs.
- Also, /he operationalizes the organization’s programs and projects strategy and contributes to defining the annual and multi-annual programmatic strategy of the organization
- S/he contributes to the institutional development of the organization: strengthening human and financial resources, the visibility and recognition of the institution.
- Also, S/he will ensure that monitoring tools are in place and well used; that the schedule is respected; makes sure corrective measures are identified and implemented; verifies and evaluates their execution.
- S/he serves as the primary liaison with government counterparts, local authorities, and/or civil society and other sector partners on management and technical matters.
- Finally, Ensures that program components are results oriented, ensures high quality deliverables and relevant and timely reporting.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Development related subjects or another relevant field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the development sector
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in top management positions and supervision of complex development projects
- Experience working on youth development programs.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, 1-page suitability statement along with two (2) references to: email@example.com
Also, Subject line of the emails must clearly read the Job Title of position applied for.
First of all, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for follow up and interview.
Also, Only Electronically submitted applications via email will be accepted.
YAP encourages applications from women, people with disabilities, and young people meeting the above qualifications.