Assistant Lecturer at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri
Assistant Lecturer at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri. The Federal University of Technology, Owerri was established in 1980 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University is committed to the production of high level manpower, engaging in cutting edge research and community service for the achievement of national developmental goals and global relevance.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the indicated Academic Departments mentioned below:
Location: Owerri, Imo
The vacancy is available in the School of Environmental Sciences (SOES)and in the following Departments:
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying & Geoinformatics
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in the relevant field.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit thirty (30) copies of their Application and detailed CV in the following order:
- First of all, Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Also, Place and Date of Birth
- Also, Home Address
- Postal Address
- Also, Telephone Number
- Also, Nationality/State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Also, Number and Ages of Children
- Also, Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (including distinctions with dates)
- Also, Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees
- Finally, Position applied for should be clearly stated on the left hand of the envelope
In addition to stating the names of referees, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover direct to the Registrar.
Federal University of Technology,
P.M.B. 1526, Owerri,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/invited for interview.