Smarter Grid International Vacancy for a Finance Manager
Smarter Grid International Vacancy for a Finance Manager. These company is a leading Nigerian company, developing and distributing solar systems and appliances. Our product meets the Lighting Global Quality Standards for the services of homes, offices and businesses in emerging economies.
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Source fund for project/business financing
- Oversee accounting operation of subsidiaries as well as manage outsourced functions
- Develop,implement,modify and document record keeping and accounting system of all subsidiaries using software
- Review operation to ascertain accounting need and make recommendation
- Contribute to the development of management information internally and externally provided
- Manage,coordinate,control,supervise and administer company’s accounting system
- Liaise with company’s bankers on financial matters of the company
- Periodic reconciliation of bank transaction;product sale;PPMC transaction
- Responsible for the delivery of cost effective and efficient system,policies and procedures to improve the department to acceptable standard.
- Conduct of pre Sox Audit on our records,and ordinate provision of information to external auditor for the annual audit.
- Prepare management;reconciliation and analysis of ledger account per month.
- Manage inter-company transactions and liaise with external bodies on financial matters on behalf of the company.
- Handle all tax related matters
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory body
- All matters relating to finance.
- Make weekly report on achievement and constraint encountered in carrying out task.
- Any other assignment that may be given by the Chairman,Managing Directors and chief finance Officer (SPP PLC)
- BSc/HND in Accounting, MBA/MSc IN Accounting/Finance is an added advantage,member of ICAN (chartered), 7 years experience