Apply Now For P-Yes Programme
Apply Now For P-Yes Programme is a free article on how to apply for P-Yes ProgrammeP-Yes Programme. Likewise, this article contains all P-Yes Programme application procedure and guidelines. Furthermore, You Are allowed to peruse this article and get started.
P-Yes Programme Application Requirements
- The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
- Qualification threshold is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
- In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Likewise, Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have, at least, one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Furthermore, Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- As a matter of facts, Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Finally, Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.Get Form here
Application For the presidential youth empowerment scheme are made via this portal and the resources. It is important to note that no registration fees will be required during the application / selection process. Please be aware of fraudulent entities who may try to prey on honest citizens.
How to apply
Applying for the programme is easy. Just start by giving Clicking here
Also click here to know All About Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme/P-Yes Programme