Workshop Manager at Vodstra Limited
Workshop Manager at Vodstra Limited. Vodstra Limited – Our clients requires the services of experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Provide leadership and coordinate the entire workshop to ensure efficient repairs and maintenance of all vehicles in the fleets, achieve the Zero breakdown policy of the company and avoid delays of vehicles in the entire workshop by managing the mechanics for productivity.
- Efficient & Cost-Effective Repairs and maintenance with detailed report.
- Project expenses and cost reduction with detailed report
- Personnel training and strict management.
- Fleet refurbishment program and timeline
- 24 hours workshop operations
- Workshop re-orientation program
- Fully digitalized/automated fleet operations management program
- Fleet downtime/uptime policy enforcement
- Scheduled (preventive) maintenance program with 24 hours execution timeline for repairs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in similar function.
- Proven track record on the repairs of Man Diesel trucks- F2000, TGA, TGS, CLA or Mercedes Benz-MCV, Marco polo and/or Toyota buses
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management System, Management Information System.
- Sound knowledge of operations management and inventory management.
- Ability to work with numbers, multitask and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and lead a team to ensure targets are met.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the mail subject.