Senior Operations Associate at CARS45 Limited
Senior Operations Associate at CARS45 Limited. We are Nigeria’s largest car buying service with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars. As a matter of fact. At Cars45 our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used Cars to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making. We now have inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job type: Full Time
- A Senior Operations Associate is a mid-level managerial role. The individual will oversee the end-to-end operations of the entire Carsbazr framework. In the absence of the Head, Retail & Storage, the Senior Operations Associate takes the helm of affairs and will be a pivotal member of the Retail & Storage unit.
- Also, He/she is responsible for smooth operations across the Carsbazr eco-system; storage locations, admin officers, vendors, analytics, planning, project execution etc.
- Finally, The Senior Operations Associate would report directly to Head of Retail and Storage as well as interface with various stakeholders within the business.
Essential Job Functions
- First of all, Oversee the entire Retail & Storage Team operations.
- Also, Understudy the Retail & Storage Head to understand the intricacies of day-to-day operations.
- Also, Manage the entire Carsbazr team in the absence of the Head, Retail & Storage.
- Supervise all admin related requests for the storage team – margin approvals, supplies requests, extra requests etc.
- Review, validate cost forecast/budgets + design control mechanisms for each storage location.
- Ensure the Retail & Storage delivers on core KPIs
- Supervise all Retail and Storage Teams; Lot Managers, Logistics, Admin, Repairs team etc.
- Brainstorm and recommend optimal efficiency strategies for Carsbazr team.
- Interface with vendors on project execution to deliver excellence.
- Also, Maintain real-time view on performance numbers across the business and optimize as needed.
- Also, Lead the Retail & Storage team to deliver exceptional world class retail experience.
- Evaluate cost impact on profitability for the unit.
- Objectively contribute towards building a world-class retail experience across our locations
- Also, Provide daily/weekly report to Head of Retail and Storage on assigned tasks.
- Also, Flag poor compliance to updates on the enterprise solution.
- Finally, All other assigned tasks as required by the unit head
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND result.
- Also, Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience. (Supply Chain, Operations, Sales experience, Quality Control will be an edge)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Conversant with the Google Suite (Docs and Sheets)
- Proven ability to lead a business unit.
- Good knowledge and experience in Sales.
- Decent knowledge on self-directed projects
- Strong numerical ability
- Forward thinking and dynamic
- Also, Persuasive and influencing.
- Task ownership and proactive.
- Also, Ability to multitask and deliver with minimal supervision
- Also, Resilient and productive under pressure
- Ability to present and communicate information clearly.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Also, Must be target driven, delivering results and meeting expectation.
- Also, Has a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- Ability to negotiate and close negotiations with customers.
- Finally, Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2019.
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the job title as the subject head.