Asset Officer at CARS45
Asset Officer at CARS45- We are Nigeria’s largest car buying service with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars. As a matter of fact, at Cars45 our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used Cars to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making. We now have inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
Job Title: Asset Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- An Asset Officer is responsible for minimum 30 vehicles within a storage location. Asset Officers oversee the entire process of auto-retailing from merchandising to sales; vehicle display standardization, vehicle physical condition (good glass, good tyre, clean wash), vehicle sales and negotiation (tasks are not limited to this). An Asset Officer functions also functions as a business development associate within their location – contributing towards sales strategies, marketing drives and concept to improve overall performance of the location. He/she would report directly to the Lot Manager of the Location and indirectly to the Head of Retail and Storage as well as interface with various stakeholders within the business.
Essential Job Functions
- First of all, Drive vehicle sales within a storage location.
- Also, Offer exceptional service experience to Carsbazr customers (Dealers, Merchants and End-users)
- Ensure vehicles meet the Carsbazr display standard (External Stickers, Internal Stickers, Vehicle Grade, Vehicle Price, Inspection Report and Documentation Check List)
- Also, Handle the daily morning drill exercise for vehicles allocated – check fluid levels (water/oil), start and run engines, raise repair request for not starting cars.
- Responsible for planning and execution to meet core KPI targets
- Ensure adequate precautionary measures are taken to avoid operational hazards within a storage location.
- Provide daily/weekly report to Lot Manager on assigned tasks.
- Also, Ensure all data reports are effectively updated – vehicle receipt and release, internal transits and all compulsory updates on the enterprise solution.
- Also, Ensure all incidences within a storage location is effectively reported to the unit head.
- Finally, All other assigned tasks as required by the unit head
- Minimum OND result
- Previous work experience will be an edge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Good knowledge and experience in Sales.
- Decent knowledge on self-directed projects
- Strong numerical ability
- Persuasive and influencing.
- Also, Task ownership and proactive.
- Also, Ability to multitask and deliver with minimal supervision
- Resilient and productive under pressure
- Also, Ability to present and communicate information clearly.
- Also, Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Must be target driven, delivering results and meeting expectation.
- Has a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- Also, Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- Also, Ability to negotiate and close negotiations with customers.
- Finally, Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2019.
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the job title as the subject head.