Accountants at Vodstra Limited
Accountants at Vodstra Limited. Vodstra Limited – Our client, a major player in haulage business require the services of professional candidates for its operations.
Slot: 3 Openings
- First of all, Implement and monitor the financial system to ensure that the financial targets of the company are achieved.
- Also, Management Information Reports.
- Also, Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including Withholding Payments (CPP, EI), Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax, Employer Health Tax
- Oversee all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board’s Audit Committee and the external auditors as necessary
- Carry out project evaluation using management accounting techniques.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly cash projection with these projections.
- Preparation of cash budget, cash flow and disbursement plan.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting
- At least 6 years professional experience
- Membership of a recognized professional institute such as ICAN, ACA etc.
Very competitive & negotiable, commensurate with the industry standard.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2019.
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the mail subject.