Facilities Manager at Recore Limited
A newly emerged firm has requested our services in the provision of top-level managers with unquestionable integrity and expertise at its best. We are currently recruiting experienced senior manager to occupy the position below with adequate knowledge of the required job description:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
- First of all, Develop and implement a facility management program incorporating preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements to deliver set targets ensuring compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes.
- Also, Carry out routine inspections to determine need for repairs or renovations including proactive engagement of stakeholders to obtain support for budget or execution. Document inspections, analyze and apply for stakeholder engagements.
- Also, Regularly review utilities consumption with demonstrable proficiency for minimizing related costs.
- Supervise facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.), external contractors and service providers to oversee waste disposal, security, cleaning, etc. Plan and monitor facility management staffing levels.
- Also, Provide support and leadership to the team including management of third-party contractors incorporating professional management of the agreements.
- Also, Maintain financial and non-financial records as may be required including tracking/ tracking and forecasting as appropriate
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, residents/ occupants, agents, partners, suppliers and staff.
- Ensure that the performance of service providers and third parties meet the expected schedules, budget, quality and safety standards.
- Also, Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations, where required.
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal, parking, etc., without incidents.
- Also, Implement best practice processes to meet aspirations for increased efficiency and continuous improvements.
- Also, Carry out benchmark as appropriate for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness;
- Explore opportunities for cost reviews/ leadership through contract/ rates negotiations to optimize delivery and enhance cost saving.
- Also, Manage staff performance; develop, train staff and ensure efficient staff utilization
- Regularly review and report facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases; prepare and track facility budget.
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives including (and not limited to) recommendations along with monitoring of energy efficiency.
- Also, Oversee environmental health, safety and security, to comply with minimum assurance expectations. assure security of the facility.
- Also, Oversee provision of prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants with tracking and engagements as the need arises.
- Finally, Participate in lessons learned meetings and actively promote the organizations’ core values.
- First of all, Candidates must possess B.Sc in related field with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in related role.
- Also, Professional certification and master’s certification in related course is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2019.
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and Resume as attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail being the position applied for.