Engineering Manager at Recore Limited
A newly emerged firm has requested our services in the provision of top-level managers with unquestionable integrity and expertise at its best.
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- First of all, Detail and plan Projects to agreed timescales and budget.
- Also, Evaluate business and technical options as appropriate and process for corporate approvals.
- Lead efforts to support subsequent Site development including associated evaluations/ negotiations, due diligence requirements including geotechnical assessments.
- Also, Develop and implement a detailed Project Execution Plan with strong focus on constructability, Market Acceptance, Risk and Opportunities management to ensure Sales and Project Delivery success.
- Also, Proactively manage stakeholders’ expectations with the objective of delivering fit for purpose, cost effective conceptual solution. This will involve collation of inputs from several stakeholders.
- Also,Prepare, verify and validate cost estimates, schedules and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project to the agreed scope and within budget.
- Also, Lead quality compliance initiatives towards successful project completion within satisfactory cost/ profit margins and schedules.
- Prepare and maintain realistic project and quality plans and track all activities against the plan including provision of regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Manage the project QA/ QC plan incorporating scheduled and unscheduled audit of onsite execution works.
- Also, Monitor overall progress and initiate corrective action as appropriate, including updating of plans, where necessary to prioritize and address any slippage.
- Also, Demonstrate courage in managing change control process to ensure limited impact on cost and schedule.
- Responsible for project dispute resolution and escalation to the business where necessary.
- Also, Secure initial approvals and coordinate project funding plans.
- Also, Evaluate project, identify value drivers including risks and uncertainties, align project objectives, all key stakeholders to achieve high quality front-end deliverables.
- Finally, Participate in lessons learned meetings and prepare the project final report.
- First of all, Candidates must possess B.Sc in related field with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Engineering related role.
- Also, Professional certification in Engineering is a necessity. Master’s certification in related role is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2019.
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and Resume as attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail being the position applied for