Retail Personnel at Pivotage Consulting
Retail Personnel at Pivotage Consulting. We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
Type: Full Time
- Welcome customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Ensure great customer experience.
- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain products based on customer needs and desires.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its products.
- Describe products and explain use and care of products to customers.
- Exchange products for customers and accept returns.
- Bag or package purchases.
- Inventory stock and requisition of new stock.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Proficient in verbal and written English language.
- Have minimum of B.Sc. degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Have minimum of 1 year marketing or sales experience.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only (Please ensure CV is in MS Word format only) to: email@example.com Using the role (Retail Personnel) as the subject of your application